gestures & shopping list

 


Gestures


How do  people  use their hands  and faces  in different  countries  to indicate  these  ideas ?

First express the ideas and wait for the gest and mimes of the students. The results may be much more various if it's a   mullti-national  class.


You're mad . 
Who cares
I love you
Delicious
Hi
Excellent
I don't know
I'm angry
Give it to me
Pardon?
Not bad
Disgusting. 
Ok.
Let's go
Goodbye
Come here
I don't understand
Go  away (politely)
Go away (rudely)


Shopping list 



Work in small groups. I'll come round and  write down  the  kind of  meal you  are going to  cook.  Agree  a shopping list  of all  things you need for this meal. When you  have  finished ,  look at the  other groups'  list and try  to guess the occasion  they are preparing for .


a sunday  meal for  five people
a romantic  dinner for two
a picnic  in the park
a full english  breakfast
a child's  birthday party.



** 

This activity can be used foor cooking  unit and teaching quantifiers.








Yorumlar

Popular Posts

6. sınıf 3. ünite Downtown kelime listesi kelime quizi ve tarsia

soru kökleri full..

7. Sınıf 3.Ünite "Biographies" Bilim Kültür Yayınları 2020-2021