my monster

My Monster

Appropriate for grades 2-4
Focus is on recognizing vocabulary when hearing it.
Focus is on using vocabulary in speaking.
Focus is on building short sentences with the vocabulary.
Students can go home and practise telling their parents about the monsters.
Good for shapes, body parts, colours, sizes, etc.

STEPS OF THE GAME
The teacher reads students prepared sentences:
 for example, my monster has got a triangular head.
My monster has got three round eyes.
Students draw what the teacher says.
Afterwards, students on the backside of a sheet of paper
Draw their own monster.
Then either “gallery” style, in lines, or one by one share their monsters.
Each student takes turn telling about the monster:
My monster has got….









Yorumlar

Popular Posts

soru kökleri full..

6. sınıf 3. ünite Downtown kelime listesi kelime quizi ve tarsia

7. Sınıf 3.Ünite "Biographies" Bilim Kültür Yayınları 2020-2021