reactions& story chain

 reactions 


I'm going to  dictate  eight  pairs  of short  sentences. Write  them down , leaving  a space  after  each pair.




1-  She reads the  letter. She throws  it in the bin.
2- The shark appears . They panic.
3- He looks  in the cupboard .He sees a mouse.
4-The mouse  sees him . It runs away.
5- The bell rings. They run out into  the playground.
6- They  try  me curry.Everyone starts  choking.
7- The rain  stops.  We go out to play  frisbee.
8- I get  home . I switch  on the radio.


         Join  each pair of sentences  to make  one sentence  in the past , beginning  with   when , e.g.
When  she heard  the baby cry, she went to feed him.

        On your own ,  write a few  pairs of sentences  about things you have done  in the last  few  days.  Swap  your  pairs of sentences  with a partner . Join  the ones  you receive  in the  same way  and pass  them back.



story  chain




Take  turns to  repeat  what happened  yesterday , and add  something  new ,  including  a verb .
If you  forget  the sequence  ,  you are  out of the game  , eg:


T-   Yesterday  I found  a  € 7 note in my pocket.
A-  Yesterday  I found  a  € 7 note in my pocket and  I bought a sandwich
B-  Yesterday  I found  a  € 7 note in my pocket  and I bought a sandwich . I ate it.
C-  Yesterday  I found  a  € 7 note in my pocket  and I bought  a sandwich . I  ate it  and then  I caught a train to oxford.

(Restart  the activity  when  the sequence  gets too  long.) 

Variation : Restrict  the activity  to irregular  verbs. For  higher  levels, ask  students  to choose  their  verbs  before  the game  begins.

Yorumlar

Popular Posts

soru kökleri full..

6. sınıf 3. ünite Downtown kelime listesi kelime quizi ve tarsia

7. Sınıf 3.Ünite "Biographies" Bilim Kültür Yayınları 2020-2021